Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fast Moving Bright White Flash In The Sky Over Surrey British Columbia


Date:  August 18, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hi. I was in my living room in Surrey, B.C. when I noticed a very bright white orb flash by and disappear. It was northwest heading. It was very quick and very strange.

No sound, but really bright. Thanks for having this blog as I thought I may have been the only one to have seen it. Good to know there are others.

Additional Information: 

Sorry I forgot the date and time. It was around 10:00 p.m. ish and on August 18, 2014.
Thanks again.

If anyone has witnessed the light/object on the date and time, and location, would you please send me an email with details of what you saw, please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province)

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike. http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment