Friday, August 1, 2014

Fast Moving Bright Round Orange Light Over Whitby/Oshawa Ontario (Pictures/Video)


Date:  June 30, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:52 p.m.

Hi Brian, on a very warm evening on June 30, 2014 at home in Oshawa, Ontario, I was at my next door neighbor’s chatting while having a beer outside on his deck. There was he and his wife along with another younger couple.

At about 10:52 p.m. I noticed high in the sky a bright orange light. I thought helicopter as I watched it north half a mile away and coming across from the west.


After maybe fifteen seconds as it drew closer to our position directly north when I realized it not being a our on-going Police helicopter that flies routine each night. It appeared totally roundish and very bright orange

The speed was very quick – 80 -100 MPH ? The attitude at least couple thousand feet. I pointed this out to the other four witnesses whom appeared shocked.


Then went into my pocket to pull out my old camera and took couple pictures along with a quick video clip.

You can view the video footage on YouTube at this URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSuH40Ft3eY&list=UUKfboWYiL09IfscXweNn72A 


Total time witnessing this spectacle would be under one minute. I’d be sure others in Oshawa must have seen it ! It crossed over HWY 2 and Thornton Road heading northeast.


Please note with Canada Day happening – July 1, 2014. People were setting off fireworks that evening. I would like to say to speed and pattern of flight behavior that it did not appear to be a Chinese lantern due to these factors witnessed.



Thus understand that fireworks may attract  UFO’s into a area during or after.

Many thanks to mg for picture enhancements – including two from video clip.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment