Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bright Green Object/Light Seen Over Port Kells Surrey British Columbia


Date:  August 17, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.

August 17, 2014 about 11:30 p.m. I saw the bright green light traveling from south to north when I was on the deck. My father was on the street near the house and saw the green light at the same time as I saw.

On August 24, 2014 my mother found the branch of the pear tree was cut down. It seems like thunder broke the tree, but not burned.

Next day my mother found many trees cut down at backyard forest. It was cut similar to the pear tree. Port Kells Surrey, B.C.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.


No comments:

Post a Comment