Monday, August 11, 2014

Black Triangular UFO Travels Low Over Witnesses Garage Roof At Ajax Ontario (Diagram)


Date:  August 10, 2014
Time:  Approx: 9:25 p.m.

Witnesses: 1
Shape: Triangle
Number of craft: 1
Sighting lasted for: Approximately 3 minutes.

Hi there, I was out all yesterday afternoon/evening and all was normal when I got home 6 hours later. However, this morning my mother (who lives with me) told me she saw something out her window, then showed me a drawing she made.

My mother is an average person, doesn't read about paranormal stuff, or watch programs about such things, so when I looked at her drawing I felt floored, its a 'black triangle'!

She is 100% sane and not medicated, this thing was mere feet from my house as it passed over the garage roof, right in front of her window!

I have file reports to the police (yes, I know, bit of a time waste) and several other reporting sites online.

I have attached a copy of 1 of the reports, and a cell phone shot of her drawing.


Witness provided a diagram of what was seen.

The fact that it happened fairly early in the evening, and as of now, no one else saw a lit object at least the size of a Ford Focus (which I drive) slowly move past the front of our house, that close to the house really really freaks me out.

I'm not religious, yet I'm not a non believer, I'm open to the fact we can’t be the only life, but this is too close to home.

I can shoot some photos of the house and add arrows/etc. to the photos if that would help.

Yours Sincerely.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment