Monday, March 11, 2013

Bright White Object Seen Over Mount Boucherie West Kelowna British Columbia


Date:  March 1 or 2, 2013
Time:  Approx: 4:45 p.m.

Hey I saw a bright object in the sky about a week ago in Kelowna, British Columbia over the mountains on the west side. What I saw was a bright glare that got bigger and smaller over a few minutes and eventually it disappeared, not gradually either. I guess there was a bit of media coverage on it as well. Interesting stuff!

Additional Information:

I saw the object on the 1st or 2nd of March around 4:45 p.m. It appeared to be white/bright as sun and it may have been reflecting light off it. At the time I was walking down the water front of east Kelowna and while the object was over Mount Boucherie West Kelowna maybe further in distance.

I had been watching it for a total of 5 minutes before it disappeared. While watching it there was no sign of real direction in which it was traveling. I just saw it get smaller then larger. It was sunny and the sun was setting.

It was definitely lower than a satellite. As for the news coverage, my roommate had told me about something regarding 3 objects around the same time as mine on Castanet. I looked for it and found nothing.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor Is Accepting Canadian UFO Sighting Reports Only.
The Vike Factor: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment