Sunday, February 10, 2013

UFO Splits Into 4 Over Vancouver British Columbia


Date:  February 9, 2013
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: One turned into 4.
Shape of Objects: On camera disc, off camera triangle shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Well, I went outside to have a smoke, and to the left of my apartment in the Marpole area there was this flashing thing. As soon as I saw it, I felt very odd, almost like crying.

It hovered over the same area for about an hour before finally moving to the right into the center of my vision after splitting into 4 different ones. I however didn’t get to watch the split, I had gone outside about an hour later and the one was moving in toward the center of about 3 other identical objects.

I could see the stars, and then I could see these colorful flashing objects. I caught it on camera, but as I was smoking, and holding a rather large Nikon with one hand, I was kind of shaky.

On camera it looks like a disc shape, off camera it was similar to this "<" with lights lining the whole thing. I know it wasn’t a laser light show because of the way it hovered and off camera I could tell it was a solid rather large, but very far away object.

Here is the link to the video I captured. I called my boyfriend and his friend outside who are both skeptics and they even had said they'd never seen anything of the sort. I’m so glad I got to witness something like this. It was truly amazing/really frightening.

To view the video footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPVvYAw7Fww

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment