Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Strange UFO Captured On Film Over North Vancouver British Columbia (Pictures)


Date:  End of December 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hi, I took these pictures before the New Year. I don't remember if it was the 28, 29 or 30 of December 2012. 

It was a clear night. Approximately 10:30 p.m. No wind.

I noticed a very obvious light in the southwest sky. It was incredibly apparent, yet I'd never noticed/seen it before. 


It seemed to have 3 different colours, red/blue/white which seemed to intermittently blink on and off.


I did not immediately think it was a UFO, but found it intriguing so I hopped in my car and drove to the beach where there is less light interference to have a closer look.


It started off  as a weird bright light about 45-50° in the sky. It would get very bright, then dim to nothing more than a pin-prick in the sky and then get bright again. It wasn't moving from side to side or up and down.



Then it split into 3 lights. I kept taking pictures and then a shape emerged on my camera, didn't really notice it until I looked at the picture and blew it up a bunch of times.


I was showing a colleague this morning and he asked, "what happens if you turn the picture upside down?" Well Brian, I'm not sure about the 3 lights, but the "metallic" object when turned upside down looks like a "craft" of some sort to me. 

It actually almost has a "stealth jet" like appearance. I don't believe that it is a stealth jet, but maybe something other worldly that resembles that shape.

I'm sending this from my phone, but if you are able to rotate the metallic object picture on your computer and post it alongside the others, it would be appreciated.

Additional Information:
Hi Brian,

I used photoshop to sharpen the image and change the background colour so the object stands out better. 

If you flip the picture upside down, I think you get a better idea of what we are looking at.


If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment