Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Small Blue/White Colored Ball Approximately 100 To 200 Feet Above Witness At Oshawa Ontario


Date:  February 2, 2013
Time:  Approx: 11:15 p.m.

I wanted to check with you about a strange thing that happened on February 2, 2013 at after about 11:15 p.m. while in the park with my dog.

I noticed to the far east a bright multicolored light. So I pulled out my camera and started to zoom if I could capture it.

After about 30 seconds I noticed almost above me and heading north to south quite low, no more than 200 feet, maybe even 100 feet.

This small blue whitish ball of light crossed above extremely fast – 3-4 seconds. It crossed perfectly horizontal and the timing freaked me out. To best describe what I witnessed would be similar to a meteor.

Do meteors fly parallel to the ground horizontally ?

The camera was in my hand and I could have captured it, but I was just froze in a state of shock as it passed and faded as it went north of my position.

After about a minute while standing in the park near a forest wondering what I witnessed, I heard a tin sound near the ground and the dog also responded to the direction close by, just some yards away from our position, north.

As soon as we heard this, I called the dog and left that area of the park. I was kind of frightened due what I witnessed in the timing, weird  eh.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment