Sunday, February 10, 2013

3 Orange Flame Like Objects/Lights Seen Flying Over Vancouver British Columbia


Date:  February 9, 2013
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, my name is (name removed) and I've seen 3 UFOs over Vancouver, BC last night.

I could see them very well, they were very close and low over beach area that is on Beach avenue between Jervis street and Bute street.

I was putting my baby to sleep in the bedroom, our windows are facing the Beach avenue, beach area and the ocean narrow gulf between Vancouver's West End and Kitsilano area.

It was about 10:30 pm and I've noticed 3 orange lights outside my windows. I started to watch and could not figure out first what it was, they were standing still in the sky's above the beach area and kind of trembling.

First I thought it was helicopters, but there was no noise that helicopters normally produce. I thought may be someone from the beach area remotely directing those small toy airplanes, because it looked so close.

I could see very clearly orange flame/light that they are producing and I could see that besides light there is an object above but not possible to see clearly enough the shape of it.

Then they started to move a little and one moved a little bit away, the other 2 were moving down than up again, sideways, but not very fast and when they moved the orange flame/light was reducing from 100% brightness to 10% brightness than back to 70% brightness.

All of them were changing brightness as they slowly moved. After observing it for about 3 minutes, I called my wife and my brother from another room and they rushed in and watch it in amazement, they could see what I was seeing.

Then they all started to move higher and turning off the orange flame/light and after the light was completely off we could not see them anymore. They were still there not very far, but without light they were not visible anymore.

Unfortunately we did not grab the camera to capture it. I wonder if anyone seen it as well, I'll ask my neighbors during the week. Maybe someone had a chance to shoot a video or take picture, if yes than I will send it to you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment