Saturday, January 19, 2013

Very Unusual Sighting Over Penticton Okanagan Valley British Columbia


Date:  October 2, 1994 or 1995 ?
Time:  Approx: 4:00 a.m.

Hi.  My name is (name removed) and at the time of the sighting I was  in Penticton it was 1994 or 1995.  October 2.

I was waiting outside for a ride, I had just finished a night shift and it was about 4:00 a.m.

I was looking at the moon and then from the outer edges of the visible moon. (which was about 3/4 full  maybe almost full), it swirled closed. I would describe it like the way a periscope? Closes.

The moon was not visible for a few moments and then swirled open again. This was repeated for about 8 times in approximately. Ten minutes. Moon, no moon. I watched this and my friend did as well. I’ve never heard of any other experience like this.

Additional In formation:

The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your prompt reply. Yes as if something was between us and the moon, from my position, and the description is difficult because the scale of what I was seeing is quite in comprehensible.

So if looking at the moon likes like a circle in the sky, then that circle became smaller and smaller until a dot and then nothing, and then began again as a pinpoint of light that became full again.

As for my description of swirling, yes there seemed to be a mechanical movement as though looking through a periscope.

That’s not quite the right word. If I could draw it for you or like an old shutter lens closing and opening.

I hope this helps and I was alone for the first few minutes and then my ride showed up, and I pointed out what was occurring, and on our drive home we watched it a few more times from the car.

The weather was fairly clear and the light of the moon was as almost full. Hope to hear from you soon. So glad to have found someone to tell. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment