Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Unknown Unusual Maneuvering UFOs Seen Flying In The Skies Over Abbotsford British Columbia (Abbotsford Airport Tower Control Says No Aircraft In The Sky)


Date:  January 16, 2013
Time:  Evening.

Hi Brian, I am very hesitant about sending this message, but I am compelled to. About half an hour ago, I saw a bright, blinking red, white, and blue light in the sky.

It is camouflaged by the stars and if you were not looking carefully you would think it is a star.

How do I know it was not? Because it dropped faster than a plane or star would and then it stopped and made a right angle turn. Using binoculars only clarifies and confirms the colors.

I have seen an object like this several nights ago under the same circumstances. How do I know this is not a star? Because I am looking through my living room window.

With the blinds open, I use them to gauge the movement.

Dropping four blinds in less than a blink of an eye verifies it is not a plane or star. What it is, I don’t know.

In the previous paragraph I acknowledge seeing this object twice, but there have been more times, several since I moved to this present location.

However, when I lived on the east side of Abbotsford in 2007 I witnessed something that can only be described as amazing! 

From about 9:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (this is the time when I first looked out the window while doing dishes until the time I just simply got tired of video-taping) I witnessed several four or five bright, blinking red, white, and blue light in the night sky.

They moved so fast I was running from kitchen to living room to the window downstairs as the objects were moving in all directions. This was not a plane nor a star.

They were doing maneuvers such as dropping straight down, then making a right angle, then a left angle, etc. No falling star, balloon, nor plane can do what these objects were doing.

I was so concerned, I even called the Abbotsford Airport Tower Control to inquire.

They said there was no plane in the skies over Abbotsford. I explained what I was seeing and he asked if I wanted to report it to the Tower Manager (not sure if he said “Manager”as his Superior’s title).

Worrying about what others might think, I said No, and hung up the phone.

There is something going on, definitely!

You can see these lights fairly regularly. But, as I have noticed, there are planes flying crisscross in the skies spraying and leaving Chemtrails. Are you familiar with these?

I wrote a letter to the Editor of the Abby Newspaper regarding this several days ago.
It was not published. But, I would be happy to send you a copy, if you wish.

The skies are rarely clear because of these chemtrails, which leads me to ask, “Are they trying to prevent us from seeing something in the skies?”

These lights can only be seen if the chemtrails have not hazed over the sky.

Look out your window tonight. The skies are clear, I have seen the  bright, blinking red, white, and blue lights.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment