Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sky Lit Up A Bright Blue From A Passing Meteor And Rocket Like UFO Over Winnipeg Manitoba (Meteor Or Transformer Explosion ?)


Date:  January 15, 2013 (Meteor)
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.

A couple weeks ago, I was just at work and the shift was nearing end. I work at a car wash and as I was pulling a car out for a customer, I looked up in the sky probably about NW from where I was standing I saw a small bright orb in the the sky through the clouds.

The underneath of the orb was glowing bright as if it was some sort of thrusters on the bottom.

It blasted over the clouds and then curved to the right quickly and up a bit then it got really bright and disappeared into nowhere.

Last night also when I was driving my friend home. There was this massive bright blue flash that lit up the whole sky. It wasn't lighting I don't think, because the whole flashed bright blue.

This was around 10:00 p.m. central time on January 15, 2013.

Just though I should let you know since I read your thread on UFO sightings

Additional information:

The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.

Both occurrences happened in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada the one on January 15, 2013 appeared to me a massive meteor burning up in the atmosphere, it was in the news the day after.

As for the first sightings saw , it was on a Friday around 7:30 p.m. There was a horizon of cloud and the object seemed to come out of the horizon of cloud which I know for sure was some sort of rocket, or something being propelled up.

It started out as like a bright dot in the sky with glowing blasts coming from around the bottom of it and as it cleared the horizon of cloud the thrusters seemed to turn off then it kind of flew to the right then got noticeably brighter for like a second and then it disappeared into nowhere, in the a blink of an eye.

The thruster were for sure some sort of blasting because I saw the bright dot and the bright glowing around the bottom of the object.

The top of it was just a round object it was very far up into the atmosphere.

It couldn't have been a plane because it wasn't going through any flight route. It looked like it blasted up and out of the atmosphere then disappeared. It was going very quickly for how far away it looked.

Usually if that was a plane, it would take a couple minutes for it go across the sky, but this was very quick I was very shocked when I saw it. Also to note once the object cleared the horizon the thrusters turned off and it seemed to glide up and out of the atmosphere.

As for the weather, it was getting dark and it was relatively clear. I tried telling my friend at work what I saw, and he didn't believe me and told me that stuff doesn't exist, but to be honest I feel like there is going to be some sort of visitation from some other species.

I think if they 're not here now, there getting close.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment