Friday, January 11, 2013

Lights Formed An Oval/Egg Shaped UFO Plus Rogers Internet Went Down At London Ontario


Date:  January 9, 2013
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

My name is (name removed) and I live in London, Ontario. On that night Rogers Internet service and phone service went down in London, Ontario.

I let my dog out into the backyard at around 10:30 p.m. that night.

I always wait for her to come back so I stay by the backdoor. I was looking up into the sky towards the east.

What I saw scared the living hell out of me. I saw many bright lights together. They formed on oval-shaped like an egg. I saw them only for one second.

They moved at I would say a hundred times faster than a jet through the sky towards the east.

I thought maybe it was a meteorite, but since I only saw it for one second that could not have been the case as if it was a meteorite I would've seen it for longer then one second.

It scared me so much that I went to the back window of my house and looked outside for 10 to 15 minutes to see if I could spot anything else. Nothing else happened.

I think that it was definite UFO and it must've damaged Roger satellite.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment