Sunday, January 13, 2013

Flashing Object Seen Moving all Around The Night Sky Over Whistler British Columbia


Date:  January 10, 2013
Time:  6:11 a.m.

Hi, my boyfriend and I live in Whistler, area of Nordic. It happened at 6:11 a.m. on January 10, 2013.

I was wide awake looking at the clear blue sky, no clouds at all.

Suddenly I saw a flashing light moving (round shape) in every direction. It was not a plane.

It happened for about 30 seconds. It was going up then down, everywhere, but never straight in line. It would be up and then disappear and appearing again, but really quickly.

Actually like an electron going everywhere.

My boyfriend was sleeping so I woke him up, it happened again for about 15 seconds and he saw it too.

Right after it happened, I saw about 5 satellites where the lights happened, like if they were looking for something.

I am used to watch the sky a lot and I never seen anything like this before. I just wanted to let you know.

It might be an UFO, but might be a problem with a satellite that I am not aware of.

Additional Information:
The below follow-up was done by a fellow who is helping me out. It is greatly appreciated.

Hi, thank you. Nordic is in between Whistler Village and Whistler Creekside.

Absolutely no sound.

After the second flashing light disappeared (the one my boyfriend also saw), yes I saw five others, but they were really small and not flashing. They flew and then disappear.

I would say for the size the two flashing lights I saw were an apple and the five ones a blubbery.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment