Thursday, January 10, 2013

5 Bright White Shinning Objects Seen In The Sky Between Orangeville To Brampton Ontario


Date:  January 9, 2013
Time:  Evening.

Hello Brian, last night on my drive to work to Brampton from Orangeville, Ontario I saw 5 UFO's in an arc shape.

They were in the sky in the same position from Caledon Mountain to Mayfield Road.

Very bright, white shining spaceships, a 6th would come and go. I watch the sky every night for 15 years now to see if I will see any. 

So as soon as I got home this morning, I checked the internet to see if there were any other postings. I found yours. I am surprised there was not more.

I believe they soon will be making contact. We have nothing to fear. They are much, much more advanced than us. I welcome your thoughts.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment