Saturday, January 5, 2013

3 Orange Glowing Objects In The Sky Over Thompson Manitoba


Date:  December 31, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hi there,I have been looking for an explanation online for the event I witnessed with friends on December 31/2012, but have yet been unable to find anything except similar bewildered people like myself.

At approximately 10:30 p.m. CST some friends and I were walking along a street in Thompson, Manitoba when we noticed three orange glowing orbs in the sky in a rough triangular formation.

They were not blinking like an airplane, and they moved slowly across the sky.

We stood and watched them for a few minutes, each of us in turn trying to rationalize what they may be. As they moved across the sky the orbs shifted into a line formation.

We waited to hear the typical airplane noise but it never came, even after the lights had disappeared on the horizon.

I was able to capture a low-quality video of the event on my cell phone. I tried to attach it to the email but the file was too large.

In my search for an explanation, many similar descriptions have been dismissed as Chinese paper lanterns being set adrift in the sky. I firmly believe this was not the case in the event we saw, the lights were far away yet seemed quite large.

I consider myself a fairly level-headed person and am not normally prone to belief in the paranormal, but since I have not yet been able to find a satisfactory explanation, I thought I'd submit this story.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment