Thursday, January 3, 2013

10 Small Blue/White Objects And Huge Red/Orange Circle Flying Over Hornby Island British Columbia


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

It was around 9:30 p.m. on the night of the 1st when we saw a huge red/orange circle rising up from Hornby (or possibly Denman) Island. 

I had also noticed earlier that night that there were about 10 smaller blue/white bright orbs in an arched line rising up into the sky above Texada Island.

I grabbed a pair of binoculars to get a better look at the strange apparitions and what I saw made my stomach do a flip. They were just hovering and not attached to anything.

There were no 'visible' mountains around, but just the dimming night sky all around them. My boyfriend and I kept staring at them all night until about 9:30 p.m. when he noticed a bright light rising up from Hornby (I thought it was a huge contained bonfire).

It started out as orange mist rising from the tree line to the low clouds. We watched in shock as a huge red glowing perfect circle (that we thought could be the moon, but it was way to close and it was not a full moon that night) rose slowly in to the clouds still surrounded by mist.

It lasted about 10 minutes total and the blue orbs off Texada lasted about 8 hours.

During the time we were outside, the air was still and it was more silent then normal. I looked everywhere on line, in the local paper, and news, but didn’t find out anything on this weird occurrence.

We got a few pictures on our digital camera of the 'thing', but it didn’t turn out pristine.

It was super weird and I have been creeped out for the past few days. I check out my window all night now and don’t see anything.

Is there anything you can tell me or anything I can do now?

I hope this information can help you further your research and that you may some day look in to it. I didn’t believe in UFO's or aliens until now. I also solemnly swear that this story in true and real.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment