Sunday, December 23, 2012

Winnipeg, Manitoba Lights In A Triangular Shape

Date: April 26, 2006 Time: 1:30-1:40 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 3 Shape of objects: Circle

Full Description of event/sighting: At approximately 1:30 in the morning I went outside for a break as I have a small infant that was restless and had kept me up for most of the evening. I was sitting on the patio and looking at the sky as it was so clear and the stars were shining very bright.

All of a sudden I noticed an object which consisted of three balls of light formed in the shape of a triangle race across the sky from the south west. It was moving at a very high rate of speed and continued its path in a north east direction.

The lights of the object that I viewed were dimmer than that of the stars and were blinking. I watched until it disappeared and went inside to call out my husband. The entire viewing was less than a minute. I have never before witnessed any sightings and I am unsure at to what I saw.

I know for sure what it wasn't. It was not a plane and it was not a falling star. I was frightened enough by the experience to not feel safe standing in the backyard by myself, but now I am very curious as to what it was that I saw and if anyone up at that time saw something similar or could give me an explanation as to what that was. I also wanted to mention that up until this point I never considered UFO sightings to be concrete and now I am not so sure.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. Have seen this to in selkirk manitoba. It was july 1st 2012 and it was right before dawn. There was 3 orangish/yellow balls of light in a triangle formation. Slowly moved across the sky as they dissapeared one by one. Very weird, i to didnt believe in ufo sightings untill this. Now my eyes are glued to the sky wanting to see another ;)

    ReplyDelete