Friday, November 9, 2012

Red Lights In The Sky Over Newmarket Ontario


Date:  November 7, 2012
Time:  Approx: 7:00 p.m.

Hello, I am e-mailing you in regards to something strange that I saw. On November 7th, 2012 at approximately 7:00 p.m., in Newmarket Ontario Canada, I was driving home when my boyfriend called me and told me about the glowing red lights in the sky.

He saw about 10-15 of them floating in a group in the sky (close together). When I pulled over to take a look, there were about 6 of them in the sky and they were bright red light, like a stop light.

They were flying around, they were just floating in the northeast sky.

It was nothing that I've seen before and I am looking for some sort of answers. 
If you have any questions please contact me and I'll answer them to the best of my knowledge. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. We release 40 lanterns in memory of my son on November 7, 2012 between 7pm and 8pm... it was truly magical

    ReplyDelete