Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Couple Dozen Orange Lights In The Sky Over Newmarket Ontario


Date:  November 6, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hello Brian, I live in Newmarket and saw something strange tonight. I just Googled it, hoping to find some sort of explanation/news article, but couldn't find anything. However, I did find your site and it seems we saw the same thing. 

I'm hoping you can shed some light on the situation, pun intended. I was out taking my dog for a walk earlier tonight and saw a couple dozen orange lights rising out of the south and floating northwest. 

My wife and a  few of my neighbours noticed as well. We were all standing there on our street is shock; we couldn't figure out what they could be. Any ideas?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. We released 40 lanterns in memory of my son at Fairy Lake on November 7, 2012 between 7pm and 8pm... it was truly magical

    ReplyDelete