Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bright Purple Lights On Hovering UFO In Victoria Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  October 29, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hello Brian, I just stumbled on your site. I was Googling UFO sightings that may have occurred last night in Victoria.

I am pretty sure that  UFOs lights and swooshing sound is what woke me up last night.

It seem to hover for a minute and bright purple lights came through my window sill.

Although my blinds were closed my entire window sill, had crystals on it charging from a full moon. I live in a very forested area its not possible that lights would shine from a car or anything else. It was too bright to be any moon reflection from my crystals.

It was actually quite noisy almost like a boomerang outside my window.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment