Tuesday, October 16, 2012

White UFO Makes Crazy Maneuvers Seen From Toronto Ontario


Date:  1980
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, back in 1980 I saw with my brother from my Toronto Apartment on the 18th floor looking south towards Lake Ontario what appeared to be a perfect vivid white ball in the sky just above lake Ontario.

This white ball was hovering and moving in a square pattern and we just asked, what the heck is it, then in about 5 minutes of watching this ball it came to a sudden stop and within 10 seconds and it just zoomed off in a blink of an eye, no trails and no glare, but you could see that it was like it took off before it vanished.

In about another 5 minutes later we heard and saw 2 air force jets head towards the area that we saw the white ball. Many people saw this sighting since it was reported on the local radio news, but no explanation or follow up was given.

Never heard anything more about it after that. Once in awhile I hear UFO stories and it brings me back to that time in 1980 and wondering what the heck that white ball was. I am sure that it was not ball lightning, no cloud or storm in sight, the time was about 11:00 p.m. EDT.

At the time I was 21 years old and I really did not have much interest in UFO’s and never did any follow up on my own. Makes you wonder if they are from out of this world or not.

I could understand why astronomers cannot see them since once they zoom off they disappear in a blink of an eye, like the Enterprise does when it goes into warp, best description I can come up with.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment