Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Light Going In Circles In The Sky Over Ottawa Ontario


Date:  October 17, 2012
Time:  From 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.

Hi, I live in Gatineau and last night (October 17th, 2012)  I saw a light going around in a circle over Ottawa. It looked like it was doing an elliptic design, but l am not sure, it could have been the angle at which I was seeing it. 

It wasn't a spot light because there was no beam of light coming from the ground, in fact it was cloudy and the light was behind the clouds, sometimes seeming brighter and other times almost invisible depending on the thickness of the cloud cover. 

I watched it for at least an hour, from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. I haven't seen any reports on the news this morning, I'm wondering if anyone else as seen this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

4 comments:

  1. i saw the exact same thing but in La Feria Texas. described it to my friends and family the exact same way i thought it was spot light but there was no beam of light. the light was going in a circle within the clouds. a friend of mine said it could of been lighting in the clouds but there was no thunder and it was appearing in different areas in the clouds it kept circling the exact same giant circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have saw this tonight my friends and i are sitting watching it now it has just stopped but been going for well over an hour and a half we are in scotland

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw that light circling and the visibility was depending upon the thickness of clouds when the clouds dissapeared there was no light.. I tried to capture a video but the camera was not able to fetch that.. Can anyone explain the reason behind this? I am in India, city- Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The same exact light is circling in the sky outside my house right now and I can't figure out what it is. I live in Ottawa.

      Delete