Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Large Explosion Of Neon Green Light With Tail Seen Flying Over New Liskeard Ontario


Date:  October 8, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:56 p.m.

I live in New Liskeard, Ontario Canada. I saw at approximately 8:56 p.m. a large (meteorite?) In relation to the stars size? In the sky what I saw looked like the size of a volleyball and had a long tail. 

It was neon green. 
I did not see it hit, but my friend did as he lives just out of town so no buildings were blocking his view. He said there was a large explosion of large green light, but he did not mention hearing anything so I can’t begin to know where it hit or how close to my town.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment