Friday, October 5, 2012

Huge Circular UFO Top And Bottom Hidden In The Clouds And Tree Line Seen South Of Nanaimo Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  September 25, 2012
Time:  12:23 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Oval/rectangular?

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I have no blinds on the windows of my house and my bed is situated right next to the window on the second floor. If I wake up in the night, I'll often look outside as I roll over, and especially with a full moon, as I have a beautiful view.

That night/morning, I woke up, looked at the clock and rolled over, looking outside. I'd only been asleep for just over an hour. The moon was positively brilliant, and as I looked closer, I realized it looked very odd.

It looked huge, very close, and just above the tree-line. The bottom part wasn't visible behind the trees. the top part appeared to be hiding behind clouds, too, and it wasn't reflecting light, it looked like a huge spotlight, or maybe 2-3 lights in a horizontal row, but huge lights.

The light wasn't really shining across the small valley towards my house, though, it was shining further to the north.

Let me just say that it looked odd enough that I ran quietly downstairs, and out on the back deck, to look at it quietly, because I had company.

I have never done something like that before. it was emitting light - it didn't appear to be reflecting light, like one would expect. there did seem to be a bit of cloud above it, and I somehow rationalized, after staring at it for a few minutes, that I was just tired and the clouds were making it look weird.

It wasn't until I got back to bed that I questioned it's position. I didn't think the moon should be that low at that time of night, so I did look out at it one more time.

The next morning, I asked my visitors where the moon would be positioned at that time of night, and explained what I had seen the night before. They had all kinds of explanations, and I ended up feeling ridiculous.

The night of September 27, 2012, I noted the position of the moon at about 9:00 p.m., as I could see it from my bathroom window.

I got up at 5:00 a.m. the following morning to get ready for work and was stunned to see the moon in about the same position, vertically, that I had seen it 2 days before at 12:30 at night, except much higher in the sky.

There is just no way that the course of the moon is going to change like that. I have to say that the object I saw originally was not the moon.

I'm really regretting not taking a picture that night, or waking up the visitors, as that visual is absolutely haunting me. I have no idea what I saw. Whatever it was, it was very large, and very bright, and sat motionless for at least 10 minutes.

Now that I have discounted the moon as a possibility, I can say that I was close enough that I would have heard sound, and there was none. If it were at the tree-line, it would be about 300-400 yards away.

If I were to describe the shape, I would say a circle with both the top third and the bottom third removed, or the top was hidden in the clouds and the bottom behind the trees.

The trees are at the top of a small ridge, 100' Douglas Firs, so it wasn't a vehicle. The visible area of the object was filled entirely by the large spotlight (s).

I would even go so far as to say that the "spotlight", beam that I could see in it's entirety had a black spot in the middle. I don't know how to explain that any more clearly, except possibly by comparing it to a hand-held water nozzle with water spraying from around the outside, but there's a little spot in the middle that is clear.

Given the distance, I would estimate that the diameter of the "light" on the object would have been about 30'-40'.

This has been bothering me enough for the past few days that I'm submitting this sighting in hopes that someone else might come forward to say they saw the same thing. I'd really like to know what I saw.

I have never seen anything "unidentifiable" before.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment