Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bright White Light/Object Zipped Across The Sky Over Ottawa Ontario


Date:  October 17, 2012
Time:  Approx: 1:30 a.m.

In regards to the post, "Glowing Object/Light Moving Really Quickly Across The Sky Over Kingston Ontario", that description is exactly to what I saw in Ottawa, October 17th, 2012 around 1:30 a.m. 

I was leaving the library at University of Ottawa, walking on Cumberland towards Laurier and to my left I saw a bright white light that just zipped across the sky, there was a building so as it zipped across I couldn't see where it went because the building blocked my view. 

I don't know what your description is: Vike Factor Note: This portion, or sentence is what another witness quoted when seeing the same object. "Just happened to be looking out my window and saw a really bright light across the sky - glowing orb-like moving very fast. It wasn't like any shooting star I had ever seen there was no tail visible."

It was just like that.

I was by myself and didn't know what to think, so I Googled UFO sighting and came across how someone saw what I saw one hour earlier in Kingston, thought I would let you know what I saw!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. Last night October 23 @ approx. 6:30 pm a contractor was leaving my house in west ottawa and he said "hey look at that bright star" "I think its a planet" So i said hey I have a device that can tell us what it is so I got my celestron skyscout and watched the light sort of NE get bright and dim itself. The unit said it was "per 58" I have NO IDEA what per is. After he left I watched it for an hour glowing brighter and dimming but never moving then at around 7:30 it slowly faded away.

    ReplyDelete