Friday, October 5, 2012

Bright Orange Light Over Gorge/Burnside Victoria Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  September 23, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:45 p.m.

Hi Brian, at approximately 11:45 last night I was sitting out on my back deck, staring up at the night sky. I do this frequently, and occasionally I see a shooting star or a satellite, moving through the sky.

I live in the Gorge/Burnside area, and although I am close to town, I can usually see stars, but last night was not an exceptionally dark night.

I did see something very strange however. I saw a very bright orange light. It looked almost like a very large, bright star, but it was orange and moving. I used another star as a reference point, and observed it moving, slowly, but not too slow, to the east, or to the right, and down.

Not in any kind of orbiting way, just moving in that general direction. After about 3-4 minutes of movement, it stopped, flickered and was gone.

About 2-3 minutes after that, another one appeared in the same originating spot as the first, but moved in the other direction, and repeated the same actions as the first.
It was quite awesome.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment