Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bright Light Spotted From Dryden Ontario


Date:  October 16, 2012
Time:  Approx: 5:00 a.m.

Hey my names (name removed) I woke up this morning at around 5:00 a.m. as my house was pitch black. I looked out the window because I noticed a bright light. It was crazy.

I ran downstairs and woke up my boyfriend. We sat in my kitchen for 2 hours watching it and at first it seemed really close because it was the size of a small bowling ball.

It looked like it was 2 blocks away from my house over this soccer field, but then it kept moving farther away towards Thunder Bay, nothing can move as fast as this thing did.

We have never seen anything like it, then it moved higher into the sky. It would disappear every little once and awhile and then reappear again.

It did this for a few hours, from what everyone else has said about there sightings it sounds the exact same. I'm charging my phone right now because I have a picture and a video.

So I will send that to you once my phones charged.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment