Friday, October 5, 2012

3 Bright Orange Colored Lights Over Oakville Ontario


Date:  September 30, 2012
Time:  Evening.

I just saw the exact same thing, 3 bright orange lights travelling from east to west, one right after another going at the same speed. One might see a firecracker climbing into the sky (to me they seemed to be travelling faster than a commercial airliner).

The difference is these were travelling in a horizontal manner and did not have an arc. I called my husband to the window, but unfortunately he did not see it in time. About 2 minutes later I saw another one, but this time it was a single bright orange light travelling at the same speed and in the exact same direction.

Have never seen anything like this before, bizarre enough for me to Google "Oakville, Ontario UFO" which brought me to this site.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment