Friday, September 21, 2012

Two Unknown Objects/UFOs In The Sky Above Maple Ridge British Columbia


Date:  September 16, 2012
Time:  Daytime.

Hi, today as my husband and I were laying on our deck, sky was clear except for some light clouds that you could see through, if that makes 
sense. 

He says to me do you see those two dots in the sky. I'm looking and for the life of me I can't see a thing. We are in west Maple Ridge and in the flight path of planes going into of YVR. I finally see them and they are so high in the sky. 

There are two of them side by side, but not moving like a high flying plane. One minute they were in one spot then they moved to the right. He gets the binoculars and I take a look and they do not look like planes, but on the right side of whatever they are, it's very bright as though the sun is reflecting off of them.  

As I said, we are in the flight path and always have planes still fairly high in the sky above our house, but as soon as we saw this thing in the sky the next 2 planes that flew over traveled from north to south rather than east to west. 

Then they disappeared, couldn't find them again. Maybe it's nothing, but what would hover like that? Hope this is making sense.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment