Sunday, September 23, 2012

Strange Unknown Scraping Noises And Echoes Coming From The Earth At Orangeville Ontario


Date:  September 2012

There have been very weird noises heard in Orangeville. I live in the basement apartment of a house and for the last 3 weeks I have been hearing these very strange noises coming from the earth, which almost sounds like scraping noises and echoes of for example, metal rubbed on metal, high pitched sound which is quite scary and odd.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. on september 24 at around 7pm,i was walking my dog in orangeville,i noticed several silver coloured orbs in the sky over island lake,there was no sound and this seemed very weird. I had that strange feeling that went up my spine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a scraping sound very similar to what you describe three years ago this December. It was around 1:00 in the morning and I had gone outside to smoke a cigarette and had taken my dog with me. The sound did not seem to come from the ground though. It came from the sky and I could tell from which direction unlike many of the reports of strange sounds where it is heard all over. It was not continuous. It would last a minute or so, stop, and repeat about 45 seconds later. My dogs hair and tail were standing straight up . I stayed outside for a few minutes listening and counting and then got really freaked and ran in the house. This as in Connecticut.

    ReplyDelete