Friday, September 21, 2012

Red Lights Spotted In The Sky Over Toronto Ontario


Date:  September 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 2:30 a.m.

At about 2:30 a.m. September 21, 2012, driving eastbound on the Gardener, I saw some very bright red lights up ahead and high in the sky.

At first I thought they were stars, but they were so red and they seemed to be moving a little bit. 

First I saw one, and then it disappeared. I kept looking up, then all of a sudden 2  more appeared, but a little farther north than before. They stayed there for about 15 seconds then began to move a little and then one disappeared, first followed by the second one a moment later. 

These didn't look like stars or satellites or planes, just very bright orange/red orbs floating above my city.

I thought maybe they were flares or something thrown from a plane (air show was in town a couple weeks ago) but found no information on anything of that sort.

Then I looked online and found that I am not the first to see these strange lights in the sky. I am so curious about these I really want to find out what they are.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

4 comments:

  1. Hey i just saw those 2 red lights today at arround 8:30 pm, I live on the Parkdale and I was walking with my friend to grab a bite, I saw those shining red lights, at first I thought they were airplanes but there was already an airplane crossing next to them and it was heading west to east, these lights were kind of going upwards! I asked my friend to stop walking and that there's something weird about those lights, then all of sudden one of them started to dissapear it felt that they were definetly going upwards!! then the other one dissapeared aswell! so you spotted them too I see..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw them last night too(November 15, 2012) at approx. 9:00pm. Riverdale and Carlaw area. Same situation. ~b

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw them tonight around eight of them. Bright orange orbs in formation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no way!! summer of 2011 i saw these 2 red orbs in the sky over lake ontario in the mississauga port credit area! the first one appeared than suddenly a second, they stayed still for a moment and then moved upwards so quickly and oddly in a way no plane could maneuver, my line of sight was blocked by near by trees as i drove along the lakeshore so i decided to take the back streets towards the lake but they had vanished by the time i had a clear view of the sky, no one believes me! but after finding this page im excited to see that more people have witnessed it too! i hope one day we find out what exactly is going on.

    ReplyDelete