Thursday, September 20, 2012

Red Lights Over Sackville Nova Scotia


Date:  September 14, 2012
Time:  1:13 a.m.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else seen 2 red lights that seemed to be connected very high up in the night sky on September 13th, 2012 1:13 a.m.
so really early morning on the 14th.

It caught my eye, and I was on Fort Needham with my dog and I'm always looking at the sky, when I seen these 2 red lights.

Fort Needham is in the north end Halifax and I seen the lights coming from the Sackville area.

I couldn't tell you how high it was up, but it seems to be higher than planes for sure and it seemed to be about a mile or so long at least.

I couldn't make out a shape because it was hazy in the sky, but when it passes stars that were bright enough it, would block them out, so I know it was a pretty big shape.

I could see it for about a minute and a half moving slowly east after moving southward.

The lights looked like stars, but totally red and a tiny bit bigger, but not much. Did anyone else see anything like this at all. I'd love to know

Thanks and have a good day/night.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment