Friday, September 21, 2012

Red And White Lights In The Sky Over Regina Saskatchewan


Date:  September 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 2:00 a.m.

As well as a few others from the same time period that were very similar and the strange thing is I saw something very close to this here in Regina, SK.

It was about 2:00 a.m. and I was just getting ready for sleep and I was taking the trash out for the evening and I looked into the sky and I noticed what at first I thought was perhaps a group of stars, but then I noticed that some were red and some were white.

I watched for a while as these lights moved around forming different shapes in the sky.

I've never seen anything like this before I must have stood there in my driveway and watched them for 10 or 15 minutes before they just weren't there any more.

It was very odd the patterns that they made seemed to change very quickly. Do you know what this could have been?

The other odd thing I noticed this morning when I got up and was having my coffee on the deck was that two military jets flew over the city, normally would not seem that odd since we are near Moose Jaw and the air base there, but they were not the Tudor jets that they train in.

They looked more like the F-18 style jets. Anyway I hope that information helps in your research and if you have any thoughts as to what I could have been seeing it would be appreciated. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment