Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lights Looked As If They Crashed To The Ground At Altadore Calgary Alberta


Date:  September 24, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Hi there, I've never seen anything remotely weird like this, but I did see something last night at about 9:30 p.m. All the guys at work thought I was crazy, but my wife and I know what we saw. Though, maybe only RC aircraft?

Anyway, I live in Altadore and was watering my lawn last night. As I walked from the back to the front of the house (facing south toward the Glenmore Athletic Park), I saw what I thought was the Hawks police helicopter in the air, until I saw the lights change direction rapidly and appear to crash behind some trees quite a distance off. 

It frightened me a little, until I saw another set of lights shoot up and circle the area in very quick movements (green and blue this time). The first light was orange-yellow.

The first light came back, and they seemed to chase each other below my field and out of view because of the trees.

It could have been way out over the reservoir because I couldn't tell how big the objects were. All in all, the movement and changes in direction were too fast for normal aircraft.

It lasted only a few minutes, then they went back below the tree line and were gone!

Did anyone else report this last night from Calgary?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment