Sunday, August 5, 2012

4 Orange Colored Balls Of Light Flew Over Oakville Ontario (Picture)


Date:  August 2, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Just now my wife and I saw 4 orange balls/globes fly over our house from east to west.

They were moving only slightly faster than a plane, one very high and 3 lower in the sky.

They looked almost as they had a parachute dragging dragging behind them.

We are in Oakville near Third and Uppermiddle. I have a picture and 2 videos.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

3 comments:

  1. Myself and my family saw exact same thing. It was probably 11:00pm and we were on the driveway saying good bye to my uncle and aunt after a house wedding party. in the sky we saw 4 orange balls fly throught the sky west to east. the first kept going towards the horizon. the second disappeared just after it. then 2 more followed. they shared the same flight plan....all of which traveled a smooth line and no faster then a plane. not 5 min later a plane flew by following the same line which is unuasual over my parents house. the plane was a large dual propeller which leads me to think military. It was very shocking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very weird! My friend saw the EXACT same thing Monday Aug 27th 2012 in Oakville ON.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw the exact same thing....3 bright orange lights travelling from east to west, one right after another going at the same speed that you might see a firecracker climbing into the sky (To me they seemed to be travelling faster than a commercial airliner). The difference is these were travelling in a horizontal manner and did not have an arc. I called my husband to the window but unfortunately he did not see it in time. About 2 minutes later I saw another one, but this time it was a single bright orange light travelling at the same speed and in the exact same direction. Have never seen ANYTHING like this before....bizarre enough for me to googgle "oakville, ontario ufo" which brought me to this site

    ReplyDelete