Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Two Stationary Triangular Objects In The Sky Over Gatineau Quebec


Date:  July 31, 2012
Time:  3:30 a.m.

Good morning, I stumbled across your website doing a 'Google' search into triangular UFOs Ottawa.
I tried 'Googling' to see whether there were any geostationary satellites in the sky highly visibly early this morning, but found nothing.

I live in Gatineau, Quebec and went outside at around 3:30 a.m. July 31st, 2012 for a cigarette after being woken up by my daughter. What I saw were two large triangular objects towards the east, stationary in the sky.

The first and larger of the two objects seemed much closer to the ground and was at least 10 times larger than the brightest star that I could see. It was so big that at first, I thought it might have been simply an oddly shaped light from a lamppost in the distance.

The second object seemed much further east and higher in the sky. I watched the objects for about 5 minutes before I went back in the house to get a pair of binoculars. With the binoculars I seemed to be able to see an orange/red colour (not sure if it was from the a lens effect) from the bottom of the triangular objects.

I observed them for another 5-10 minutes. I heard no sound and they never moved (I verified, by aligning the objects with my balcony railing and they never moved).

Might just be a satellite or something, but interesting to know what it was. I've never seen anything like that before.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment