Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Seven Orange Colored Objects Seen Flying Toward The Pickering Ontario Nuclear Plant

 
Date:  June 21, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:45 p.m.
 
In regards to the seven objects that were round in shape and bright orange that hovered over Pickering, Ontario by the nuclear plant, I saw the same figures flying through the sky at the same speed and altitude that you stated.
 
I’m only 16 and me and a few friends were at the entrance to the Rouge Park just over the train track on Rosebank Road south. At approximately 10:45 me and my friends saw the same 7 lights slowly traveling across the sky from the north travelling south east towards the nuke plant.
 
Then when they were about to pass over the plant, they seemed to disappear into the dark. So me and my friends carried on down the path.
 
Then again seeing one more by itself flying faster than the others flew in the same path the others, and we managed to capture footage. even though they are very faint.
 
I would love to follow up with you in to this report because they seem like identical sightings within a month.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment