Sunday, July 29, 2012

Huge Flash Of Blue/White Light Envelopes Neighborhood In Coquitlam British Columbia


Date:  July 9, 2012
Time:  Approx: 2:00 a.m. - 2:30 a.m.

Hello Brian, my name is (name removed), and on July 9, 2012 around 2:00 a.m. - 2:30 a.m., I saw a giant flash of blue/white light enveloping my neighborhood, but let me start from the beginning though.

At around that time I was watching "The Walking Dead" on my computer (great show by the way), and when I finished my last episode of the night. I decided to go to sleep and went to my bed.

When I go to sleep, I usually stare at my window nearby to help me sleep. So while I was staring at the window to help me sleep, I saw a flash of blue/white light that seem to envelop my whole neighborhood (or at least what appeared from my window).

At first I was startled, but then I convince myself that maybe it was lightning or something (which was stupid because there were no clouds during that day, it was hot as hell), then after maybe 5-10 minutes, another flash of blue light envelop my neighborhood, but this time there seems to be a glare that appeared in a part of my window.

I don't know if that was from a my window reflecting the light weirdly or something. A good example of what the glare looked like is from this video at 1:08 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdOGJi5Sne4 funny, that this video is also about aliens.

Afterwards, when the light show was all over, I started hearing what appears to be "hovering" sounds over my house, like from the movies. I convinced myself that maybe it was the wind, god was I stupid that night.

The day after this, I told my friends what happened, and I also posted what had I experienced at "Vancouver forums" website to see if anyone else experienced the same thing, Sadly know one did, except when I checked out your site "http://britishcolumbiaufos.blogspot.ca/", apparently there is a man who wrote "Bright Blue Light Explodes In The Sky Over White Rock/South Surrey British Columbia" who experienced the same thing as I did. (I was so happy someone else did as well) which is why I am now emailing you. Hope you find this information helpful.

PS: I don't know if this is important or not, or even relevant to my experience, but during that night I had a dream that Coquitlam was being flooded by a giant wave and during that week, I've been having headaches on the right side of my forehead, which never happened before. I'm pretty sure that these are not related to my experience, me just being paranoid.

Additional Information:
Oh I also forgot to mention, but right now, as I am typing this, there are weird sounds coming from above my house. It sounds like a giant wind is passing by our house, or thunder noise from a far away distance, but there is no wind (the nearby and distant trees are not moving) and no clouds (so no lightning), thought I should tell you this. July 29, 2012 around 12:00 a.m-12:50 a.m.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment