Friday, July 6, 2012

Glowing Orange Ball Of Light Over Peterborough Ontario

 
Date:  June 30, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
I saw a glowing orange ball in Peterborough, Ontario on Saturday. My wife pointed it out to me while we were in the garage, but it just slowly faded away. It was beside the wolf radio tower.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. I saw the same on Sunday, August 12th, what I thought was the moon rising until it climbed at an accelerated rate.....hovered....when right, down and left....hovered.....

    My wife was freaked...called me inside and when I looked again it was gone....

    The weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe i've seen these in daytime ...and they look completely silvery with an odd bit a black at the front so they are not spinning craft....my guess is the lights people see at night are these bits and i believe i counted as many as 20 flying one after the other at so fast a speed that you had to keep your eye on the same spot and just go 1 2 3as fast as you could....

    seen oct 1/2012 trippy how the clouds looked like someone doing a crop circle in the sky....

    ReplyDelete