Sunday, July 29, 2012

Four Red Lights Seen Flying Over Cambridge Ontario


Date:  July 20, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:20 p.m.

Hello Brian, on July 20th, 2012 I was in Cambridge, Ontario for the Cambridge Highland Games.

My family and I were outside at around 10:20 p.m. at night, star gazing and looking for satellites outside our hotel, when we saw four red lights in the sky.

There were three were in a straight line, while the fourth was across from the line creating a triangle. The distance of the fourth light from the others proved that this was much, much larger than a plane.

It also moved much faster than any plane or satellite. The only thing we could think of was a UFO. Later that night I searched 'Red Lights in Cambridge' and found your blog. I waited to send something as I wanted to see if anyone else saw anything.

Tonight, I noticed the post about the sightings on July 21st. I thought it was very interesting that they were seen the day after we saw the lights.

Anyways, I hope this comes in handy to you and it would be interesting to know if anyone else saw these lights. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment