Tuesday, July 31, 2012

3 Bright Yellow/Orange Lights Flew Over Winnipeg Manitoba


Date:  July 14, 2012
Time:  10:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.

I was out walking my dog in the local park when I saw three bright glowing yellow-orange lights moving over head. There was absolutely no sound and they moved in a ENE to a WSW direction.

They seemed to be spinning in a counter clockwise direction. They did not vary in speed or course as they passed directly overhead. The lights eventually faded out in the distance.

A few minutes later two more lights following the exact same trajectory appeared and a few minutes later five more lights appeared and repeated the same pattern. I estimate that a total of ten lights passed through my field of vision in a 15 minute span of time.

They never varied in course or speed and made no discernable noise. I tried as hard as I could to pick up any shape to the objects, but could not. I visually followed one of the lights as closely as possible to the horizon as the lights faded out and it appeared to be grayish in colour and oblong in shape.

I am 60 years old and have never witnessed a phenomenon like this previously. At the present time I have contacted local news paper and have left a message with Chris Rutkowski a professor at the U of M who is supposed to be an expert in this type of occurrence.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment