Tuesday, July 24, 2012

15 To 20 Bright Glowing Orange Objects Flying Over Welland Ontario

Date:  July 21, 2012
Time:  10:00 p.m.

I am, or at least, thought I was a fairly lucid older person. While driving north on Hwy 406, on July 21, 2012, at 10:00 p.m. some exceptionally beautiful, brightly glowing, orange lights caught my attention in the foreground.

They were a sight to behold. Appearing as a variety of constellations lined up across the highway. I am guessing, probably 15 - 20 of these lights in total.
Initially, I thought someone had let off balloons, but as I got closer, they weren't floating upward, they were basically all stationary. And, they were unusually large.

Nothing that could be compared to stars or airplane lights.

This was very disconcerting, as I wanted an explanation. I have since heard many, but nothing has made any sense to me. If anyone has one, please let me know.

These lights all seemed to be extinguished at the exact same time. I'd keep looking up at the black sky, then see a couple begin glowing on the far west side of the highway, then the lights, again, would fade out, then I'd see  a couple turn up on the east side of the highway. 

Although I couldn't say for certain, It appeared the movement was from the west towards east.

I grew up by an airport, and this was nothing remotely close to anything I've every seen around an airport.  The lights were much larger and had a distinctive glow, no flashing or pulsating.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment