Friday, March 23, 2012

Wide Flat UFO With Red Lights Hovering In The Sky Over Winnipeg Manitoba

 
Date:  March 23, 2012
Time:  Between 8:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Wide and flat.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Yesterday, I was driving down the 59 highway, going south towards Winnipeg, about 2 minutes away. I'm a big time UFO believer, and always glance at the sky.

Well when I glanced at the sky last night (partly cloudy), something stood out to me. There was a flat, wide object with blue green and red lights hovering in the sky. I watched it, because it didn't look like anything I've seen in the sky before.

As I watched this object hover, it started to fly very smoothly and somewhat fast to the right and above of where it was, but not far at all. Then all of a sudden, poof it was gone, just vanished out of no where!

This was an amazing experience and I assure you this was definitely no airplane. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings to earth.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment