Friday, March 9, 2012

W Formation Of Connected Cubes With Fiery Glowing Red Lights Circles Mount Uniacke New Brunswick (UFO)

 
Date:  March 9, 2012
Time:  Approx:  4:00 a.m.
 
Location of Sighting: West Bound Highway 101, just before exit 3 (Mount Uniacke)
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: "W" formation of connected "cubes" with fiery, glowing red lights/circles.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was the passenger in a vehicle with my father and we were on our way to New Brunswick early this morning (March 9th) when a large object became visible through my window.
 
It was to my right, above a cautionary flight light, which excluded that being what I saw.
 
It had 5 extremely bright red lights which seemed to be inside boxes, it was extremely abnormal and I can't honestly say even what it could have come close to being.
 
(it was in this formation: [o] [o] [o])
[o] [o]

I also find it hard to believe that it could have been a plane because I use to live very close to a military base and have become very familiar with what many different aircraft's look like. Not only have I never seen anything in the air of that shape, but I have never seen an aircraft with such large ominous lights.
 
In fact, I couldn't understand how something so "boxy" could be in the air, anyhow.

Also, the light emitting from it was cast across the clouds, very, very strange.

Unfortunately I did not have a chance to take a photograph, and I have been scouring the internet looking for something that reassembles what I saw, but nothing has been quite accurate as of now.

I would love to find out if there have been any similar sightings of an object like this, whether it be "UFO" or if anyone has an explanation of what it may be, I would really appreciate knowing.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment