Saturday, March 17, 2012

Two Very Bright Objects Viewed Over Mount Seymour North Vancouver (Venus And Jupiter)

 
Date:  March 17, 2012
Time:  8:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
 
Tonight my husband and I drove up to Seymour Mountain with our kids. On our way up we noticed these two bright lights one above the other, and both were extremely bright. The highest one was a little brighter.
 
In comparison to every other star they were extremely large, they did not blink or twinkle like other stars, and their light was much more intense. They were in the west. We drove up and down the mountain, constantly watching them.
 
When we got down the mountain we pulled over to get a better look at them. They were right near Orion's belt at the time. We couldn’t get over the steady, unblinking large lights they were most definitely not stars.
 
They remained bright even through the passing clouds. We drove towards our home and stopped in Coquitlam, facing west and we could see the lights, prominent, and unchanging. We drove all the way home to Maple Ridge and went to the farm roads to get an unobstructed view.
 
They were so clear it was frightening. The only other stars we could see were directly above us, barely shining in comparison.
 
These two lights were west of us, too low down to be a star, we didn't have to look up, we could just look over and see them, high enough off the ground, but not outside of our atmosphere.
 
My husband and I know they were not stars and they were not blinking at all, they were not airplanes. They didn’t move. They remained an even distance apart from each other and in the same part of the sky, even though all the other constellations had moved on.
 
We just really want to know if anyone else saw this? It was going on from 8:30 p.m. until we went in our house at close to 11:00 p.m. We honestly believe they weren’t stars. We would like to know what we saw and if anyone else saw it too?
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I first saw one light about 5 months ago above mount seymour. It was white and changed to blue or red or other colours for brief moments - I thought it was a star as I see them twinkle briefly in other colours

    About 3 months ago I went in search of them because they started spacing out and were now blue on the left and red on the right... I rode my bike to capitol hill and stopped to look southeast. I saw two lights spaced out: blue on the left(north) and red on the right(south). I decided to go for a walk up north and leave my bike and when I came back there was a yellow light under the blue one.

    When I came back from my bikeride I looked at the "stars" above seymour again and there were two red ones one above another and another one beside them.


    Finally after a long run of cloudy days I looked again... now there are a bunch of twinkling white lights to the east of the 3 red ones...kind of mingled amongst them, just further east and south of the top of mt. seymour. Not sure what it is...

    ReplyDelete