Monday, March 19, 2012

Two Glowing Orange Balls Of Light Traveling Over A Cornfield At Brampton Ontario (UFOs)

 
Date:  2002 – 2003 (?)
Time:  N/A.
 
Vike Factor Note: The witness for this very interesting sighting report thought it was me who witnessed an object, but it wasn’t. A report was sent into The Vike Factor.
 
Hey Brian, I just read your post about what you saw, I myself is a pilot also. So we have some knowledge about flight. I have not witnessed what you saw, but I have witnessed something in Brampton before.
 
I'd say about 9-10 years ago when I was about 14, a group of us were playing manhunt, up on Wanless Drive and Vankirk, there use to be cornfields on the north side, now there's a sub division there.
 
Long story short, I saw 2 hovering orange glowing balls traveling from one end of the field to the other for about 45 seconds at incredible speeds, almost instantaneous. They were probably twice the size of a basketball.
 
A week later my grandfather was heading west on Wanless Drive and saw a few cars pulled over and everyone was starring at a silver light that lit up everything, but nothing in the sky.
 
Anyways thought you would be interested, if you come across some info, link me
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment