Friday, March 9, 2012

Twinkling Star Like Object Seen Over Oshawa Ontario (Sounds Like A Star)

 
Date:  March 7, 2012
Time:  Between 12:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Line.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Like a long star, but it was twinkling so much I kept looking because it was long, not like a star and did not move, but then I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.
 
I thought I saw a red flash in with all the sparkling and twinkling. I then went to sleep and then woke up 2 hours later, and that star wasn't there. I saw it from my window in Oshawa facing north and northeast at Adilaide and Ritsen.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I am in Alaska, and I see similar things that look like stars, and are orange above the treetops, and also red. I was wondering if it was something from the govt. They move, and I have seen more than one.
    I know it isn't a star.

    ReplyDelete