Thursday, March 15, 2012

Triangular Shaped UFO With Blue Lights In Each Corner Spotted Over London Ontario

 
Date:  March 14, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:00 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangle.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was out on my back deck (faces north). I happened to look up at the 2 bright planets when I noticed 3 muted bluish lights in a triangular form, but it took a millisecond to see that I could see the entire craft.
 
It was just one craft, shaped like a triangle with a light near each apex.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. I seen this exact same ship in The state of Il on the night of march 13th around 10:15 or so My story is almost exactly the same!! I too was outside star gasing when it came into view above me it took me a second to realize what exactly it was that i was seeing at first but the first thing I noticed was the corners that looked like half spheres that were a muted color very dim the ship itself was a dark purple or brown color, and it was dead silent about 1000-5000 feet above me I was shocked at what I saw very cool and scary at the same time. I'm glad to see I am not the only one who saw this I've been googling it ever since it happened

    ReplyDelete
  2. On March 14th, I saw a triangular aircraft with lights down the sides. I'm hoping it was a stealth aircraft in the area for who knows what reason. It glided in the sky and then disappeared. An hour later, it reappeared in the same spot in the sky in South London in Ontario.

    ReplyDelete