Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Three Balls Of Fire/Light In The Sky Over Nanaimo British Columbia

 
Date:  March 19, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.
 
Good Morning, I am emailing you to let you know that I saw three balls of fire or light in the sky last night around 10:30 p.m.
 
I live in Nanaimo, B.C. and from my window, they came from the southeast side and went northwest. The first and second were much brighter than the third.
 
I did video tape the third one, but it didn’t turn out. They were not like meteors because they did not go in a straight line. Near the end of the sighting, they appeared to change direction.
 
If there is anything else you would like to know, Feel free to email me. Cheers.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment